I once wondered why my hair felt so dry during the winter, when I was doing the same thing that worked over the summer. After making small adjustments, I am able to have moisturized, healthy hair throughout the year. Other than the minor differences below, I use the same products throughout the year.
- I wash my hair once every other week
- Typical Hairstyles are wigs, crochet braids, and flat twists
- I oil my scalp twice a week
- I wash once a week
- Typical hairstyles are braid outs, buns and twists
- I oil my scalp once a week, when my hair is freshly washed