If you are limited on time like I am, you may not have enough time to spend on your hair. For those who are looking for ways to grow out their hair, I have listed a few tips on what I have done to grow my hair to bra strap length in three years.
Growing your hair can be a simple thing. Maintain the 5 tips below and you can focus on healthy hair and other aspects of life.
- Low manipulation/protective styles.
- On a weekly basis, leaving the hair in a hairstyle for a week at a time prevents friction which breaks off hair. The times I touch my hair, is during moisture sessions.
- Stretch hair
- If you would like to look at the top 3 ways for stretching natural hair click here
- Regularly wash your hair
- Trim when you find split ends
- If you’re looking for a moisture routine click here