- Fast food jobs- Some fast food places offer scholarships and grants while paying you hourly.
- Working on campus (college) . Even if you were not granted work-study, there are jobs available on campus.
- I worked as a receptionist in the residence halls. This job allows you to study while getting paid.
- Working as a Resident Assistant, can possibly give you 50% off on your housing arrangement on campus. It varies by school how much of a discount they give. They pay based on the hours worked, plus you get a discount on living there.
- Survey sites, like , pay you in gift cards. This includes, Paypal, VISA, and many stores. All you have to do is play games, use a search engine and/or answer surveys. At first you get points. Then you redeem them for the gift cards. I spend only 15 minutes a day on it, because the surveys I receive via e-mail is enough to reach my daily goal of Swagbucks points. I use these gift cards to pay for electricity and other items I need.
- Scholarships and grants are real. I received over $6000 this year just from writing a total of 750 words. If you want to know how I managed to get them, you can check out my post .
- There’s different places that will hire you for the weekend, if you are limited with time.
- Delivering newspapers is an option. I have known people who did this for a while. They would wake up in the middle of the night, pack the paper, and deliver it.
- Working with Uber and/or Lyft may provide extra income.
- With the end of the year approaching, you can work seasonal jobs. UPS/ the Post Office, malls, and Retail Stores hire many people this time of year.
This is an ongoing list.